Monday, January 26, 2015

December 22-27 : Christmas Vacation ;)

Konnichiwa Mina-san! (Hello Everybody!)
This is a late feedback so gomen(sorry).

Missed me? Well I miss you guys too.. hehehe

Well this week is vacation from school so we can spend the week with our loving families for christmas break. I guess all of us are all with our families right? :)

Don't be sad if there not there, you can always spend christmas with your relatives right. You can also spend it with your friends of course. haha

Okay, This week we also need to pass our blog ranking sheet for this third grading.. I passed mine on December 26. It was early because I need to finished it early because my mother will not agree that I will go outside and go to the internet shop.. It was also expensive here I am poor because I don't have any allowance xD .. hahah 

We also went to Burnham Park for some strolling and skating. I had quite a blast when I was skating.. It had left some mark... 

Ohh and I almost forgot MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D



SAYANORA(Goodbye)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment