Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 36(February 16-20) On the Spot Activities!


Hello guys! Did you miss me? I miss you too.

Well let's get started. For this week we did many on the spot activities.

For february 16: We were given a 30 pts activity. I got 15 there hahaha. I made points, that's an achievement!  But for my other classmates they didn't do the activity due to our Mapeh teacher taking our time there . They had no choice but to take the exam. We were given 30 minutes to answer a hundred question. Like what? Argghh so frustrating.. =_=

February 17-18: We did this 2 days was the activity for the exercise 4 and JS 4  quiz.. I don't know if its 4 or 3.

February 19- No classes due to Chinese New Year!! :D

February 20- We had no classes today but I had to enter the Electronic Poster Making. I didn't know what to do there. I ask Jayvee what I don't know. It was fun. I had fun in pasting the picture hahaha xD. There were only 3 contestants, Me, Jayvee, and A-jay. I don't know but we were the only ones ..


That was what we did this week. For the pictures I'll update it sometime this week.. Okay stay tune okay  :)

Ciao!!! Bye God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment