Friday, September 26, 2014

Tenth Week (August 4-8) Our First Periodic Exam!


Hi guys! ^^

 Still this is a late update.. Sorry please forgive me! Thank you!

Gosh Its our first exam on ICT I am nervous.
OHHHHH EXAM please give me a passing score! >_<

Well our exam consist of 30 questions and we need to answer all the questions in 9 minutes. My classmates were all nervous too like me haha.. Well we all are. When we are done answering Sir Peralta went to our assigned computers to check our answers.. Gosh! When it was my turn I am like thinking in my mind "Please a passing score!" . Well I got 19 and that made me happy! ^^

The highest among us was rohan she got 25 while next to her is Winniedy 24.
I am happy of what I got because every score that I get was based on what I understood about the lesson and the review that I made.


Well that's all guys! See you on my next update! Love lots! ^^

_____________________________

Sayanora Mina-san!! (Goodbye Everyone) ^^

*MonicOlarte signing out!* God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment