Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Eleventh Week (August 11-15) Don't Know?


Hi guys its me again ! :)

For this week we did will do an Hands-on exam consisting 115 points. Well I don't know if I can do it, you ask why? It's because I don't know what to type there, like its so frustrating.

Well we learned here what <div></div> tags are and how to use them.

The <div></div> tag it is a container. You should use a class selector in making a divStyle. Just like this one:    

.divStyle { position: absolute; background-color: white;  background-image: url(nav-bgwgear.png) ;       }

But remember it should be put inside the <style></style> tags.
If you're going to apply that in your webpage you should at least use an inline.


<div style="width: 850px; height: 125px; left:150px; top:159px;  background-position: left;  background-repeat: repeat-y" class="divStyle"> </div>And that should be place inside the <body></body> tags.



* This is the picture of our hands-on exam that we need to do ^^*

     

In this hands-on we need to do 4 boxes. Well I still don't know how to use .paraStyle tag. So maybe I will ask my classmates. Well that's all guys.

_______________________________________

Godbless you guys. ;)
* It's monica :3 signing out*

No comments:

Post a Comment