Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thirteenth Week (August 25-27) - More of JavaScript.


This week we only had 3 days here because we went to Daniel Maramba National High School for the Division Leadership Training(DLT).

Guys! I'm sorry I can also share to you few details of what we learned, is it okay?
Well thanks! :)

First, we learned what is JavaScript Variables. JavaScript variables are "containers" for storing information.

This too is the same meaning, JavaScript variables are "containers" for storing data values.

For more info and examples visit this link >>http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_variables.asp

Guys! you can also use different variable names it depends on what you use.

Sir Peralta gave us an activity regarding on this.



This is our second activity. Well I got nothing here because it was an activity regarding how fast you can do the activity. For sure I am not one hahah, you know why? I am slow in typing in the keyboard. :3










This is our third activity same as the second one. I got nothing. hahaha. The difference in this picture is we only added a box.










That's all guys! Sayanora... 'Till next time :*

No comments:

Post a Comment