Monday, November 3, 2014

Twentienth Week( Oct.13-17, 2014) Exams!!


Hi guys! I'm back :)
Did you miss me?? Well I did! haha ^^


This week all we did was taking exams. The exams are though and hard, I don't even know what to answer.. It's like What The Heck! Did we learned this?? Argghh so frustrating ...

We also had an exam with our ICT subject. It's like the first periodic exam. We had 30 question in our computers that we need to answer in 9 minutes. The exam was time pressured. I don't know what the answer of the other question its confusing. You know what I did?, I did the thing like Mini, Mini, Mine, Moe? haha I don't know..

Well that's what we did that week.. Its quiet stressful you need to review all the subjects that will be taken in by the exam that day.

Well see you guys on my next feedback! Make sure to comment or give some suggestions that will improve my blog. Thanks. Bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment