Friday, November 21, 2014

Twenty First Week(Oct.20-24) Sembreak? You can say that! :D


Hi guys! It's been long seen I updated. Well I am sorry guys, It's been a busy week and we have to do our school homeworks and stuffs like that.

Well enough with this.. hahaha ^_^

This week was a week vacation for us students. We had some time to do some chores and help out with some household. But since its like that we had some free time some of our teachers gave us projects to complete and submit at the end of our vacation. I was like.. Why? Its a week vacation right? Arrgghh it was so annoying that I did it. Yeah like that. If you can finish it early then you have time to relax right? Yeah right! That is what I did the whole week of my vacation. The same goes for my classmates.

While we had the week vacation I had the time to watch the animated movie "Whisper of the Heart". It was an amazing story. You should watch it too its great! ^_^


_________________________________________________________________________________

BYE! Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment