Friday, July 4, 2014

Second Week: Further Details

I'm back!

For the second week we learned further details about CSS. Like for example what is a style sheet it is a manner doing something elegantly, grandly and fashionable.


We learned also that a style sheet consists of the style rule that has two parts the selector and the declaration block.


Selector is a HTML element that you try to stylize, and the

Declaration Block is the properties and values that describe the style for selector.


I learned quite alot from the second week.


Many things are enjoying to do and fun to understand.


But you know what? Sometimes I don't get anything about it and sometimes I get confused on what to write. So I ask my seatmate. 


Times they will just ignore me like I am not there but I don't care 'cause I will pester them until I get an answer. ^^


Hahaha they look funny when they are irritated by me.


That's for now..


___


How did you do on the second week? 


Did you understand?


Well take care guys!  Got to Go!! Laters!!! ^^


* MonicaOlarte Out *

No comments:

Post a Comment